Green Lane Parent Pick Up
When picking up your child at school, usually the best option is to use the child pick up zone on Green Lane in front of the school's main entry doors. Teachers accompany non-busing students to this area to meet their rides.
- When using the child pick up zone, stay in your car...your child will come to you.
- Keep moving your vehicle forward as space becomes available in front of you.
- Be mindful of children loading special needs buses on Green Lane.
- Stay to the right. Do not block traffic by stopping or parking in the middle or left edge of Green Lane.
- If you need to come into the school for any reason, please park in the parking lot. Never leave your car parked and unattended on Green Lane.